Summer Time


                I figured a few things out this summer. First, it’s almost impossible to sit down and put thoughts down with kids running around. Second, it becomes even harder once you add rugby to it. Finally, bourbon is the perfect summer drink. Honestly the best thing about rugby is all the travel! I had a great reason to pop in and try quite a few Pacific Northwest Distilleries. 

               As the bourbon craze chugs along and everyone is out hunting down their unicorn bourbon, I have decided that I really want to explore and sample what the Northwest micro distilleries, like Chambers Bay and Oregon Spirits, have to offer. Don’t worry we will still be talking about the big names such as Four Roses, Knob Creek, and other favorites.

               The search for the perfect mustache wax also made for some amazing adventures! Some great and not so great waxes out there. I have discovered that the Northwest is home to a few established brands. There are a number of new Beard and Moustache clubs that put on a few shows or competitions a year. We may also dive into the world of moustache and beard competitions, to see what competition is all about!

               So as the summer fades into fall and fall into winter, take a seat in your favorite chair with a pour of your favorite bourbon and enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats some good Mustache Wax!

Well 80's "Olympias Best Mustache Contest" 2018

Hash on the Westside