Thats some good Mustache Wax!
Over the summer I found out that
not all mustache waxes are created equally! Not even by the same manufacturer.
This being my first summer with a majestic mustache, or so I am told, I was not
prepared for the heat and humidity. On a lunch stroll through downtown Olympia
my fiancé and I walked into Archibald Sisters. I was having a bad mustache day and was so frustrated, I
was contemplating starting over. I stumbled across Fisticuffs Mustache Wax
tester in their shop.
First
thing I noticed was the awesome container it comes in. Besides the cool label,
its compact and fits in my pocket perfectly. It comes in a variety of scents, I
prefer the Bay Rum. It’s a light refreshing scent that is not over powering.
The wax itself has a light, clean feeling and melts easily in your fingers for
application. What I appreciate most about this wax is that it dries clear, no
white chunks hanging from the ‘stache.
Fisticuffs
Mustache Wax holds up nice in the summer
and in the winter. It seems to hold longer and stronger than any other I have
tried and I have tried sooooo many! It’s at a little higher price point of
about $13.00 but worth it. My canister has lasted me over 4 months with near everyday
use. I recommend finding a scent that fits you. You won’t regret it!
Until
then twist your mustache, brush your beard and pour yourself a glass and enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment