Cascadia Terroir Mustach Wax


             This time of year, when the sun is out, so am I! The smell of the blooming flowers and chirping birds always bring a smile to my bearded face. Lunch downtown with a walk through the market hand in hand with my love. It was not however a great mustache day! It did not want to cooperate. The wax I had applied that morning was no longer doing the trick. Just as my frustration was hitting its peak a gentleman behind a booth complimented me on my 'stache. I looked over to say thank you and there in front of him was a canister of mustache wax! As we chatted he offered up the can and a small blade to scrape out some wax. As I was applying it I couldn’t help but wonder who Cascadia Terroir is and what they are about.

                Cascadia Terroir, out of Olympia Washington, provides fine wild crafted products from all over the Cascadia region. They are doing things by their own ethics and standards. That means using only local farmers, co-ops and markets. They hope by doing this they will stimulate the local economy and reduce their ecological footprint. They use their own stills and produce everything right here in the Pacific Northwest! 

               Cascadia Terroir produces many things from essential oils to balms, perfumes and deodorants. Most of these items can be found at the Olympia Farmers Market in downtown Olympia, but also online through Cascadia Terroir’s website.

               The brand artwork is clever and clean. The wax has a clean fresh scent to it and is all natural which is a huge plus. The wax is made up of bee’s wax, cocoa butter, pine resin, olive oil, and Douglas fir essential oil for scent. It took a minute to warm up enough to apply but was not oily or gritty once melted. I applied it to my mustache and instantly felt the hold! It was awesome! My handlebars were easy to form and the wax dried clear with a strong hold that lasted the rest of the day.

               I feel this is a great natural product that’s worth the money. It has a strong hold that truly enhanced the look and feel of my handlebar mustache. When it comes to price it is in line with some of the major brands out there so in this case buying local isn’t going to gouge your wallet. Have yourself an adventure downtown to the market and make a stop at the Cascadia Terroir booth and see what they have! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats some good Mustache Wax!

Well 80's "Olympias Best Mustache Contest" 2018

Hash on the Westside