Yes Beards, Bourbon and Tasty Eats

     I have been growing my beard for a few years now and a few months ago I decided to change thing up. I decided I was going to grow out a handlebar mustache. I mean who doesn't like a mustache ride. I went straight to my friends about styling and care. Turns out most of them were like um...body wash and my wife's brush works. Yea not for me. So over a nice bourbon we discussed different aspects of beard care, styles and well how good the bourbon was. So we had another...and...another and before you know it the discussion made its way to food. Who doesn't enjoy great food? We thought the same thing, but not your everyday burger joint oh no...we are talking about those hidden away gems. You know the hole in the wall bars, restaurants and food trucks that offer amazing gourmet food. We know you would like that so now we introduce Beards, Bourbon and Tasty Eats.

     Every week we will try to get together and chat about our beards, different styles and our opinions about beard care products all over a meal at great little spot and you guessed it...enjoying a bourbon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats some good Mustache Wax!

Well 80's "Olympias Best Mustache Contest" 2018

Hash on the Westside