A great beard deserves a great product

     Growing a great looking beard and in my case an awesome mustache takes work, patience
and great product(s)! No, we are not talking about your shampoo/conditioner/body wash combo.
There are many options out there – how do you decide? Well you are in luck! Kyle and myself
(Sean) are going to help you out!
      Once I figured out that my body wash and partner's hair brush was NOT the answer I went
looking. I really had no idea what I was looking for…so I did what every guy out there does, ask
the first guy I saw with an amazing beard what he used! No, it’s not weird at all, only weird if
you make it weird. With the information in hand I looked for different products here and there,
but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. Then for Christmas my beautiful fiancé gave me an
amazing little kit that I instantly knew was the right stuff!
      The kit came from Mountaineer Brand out of West Virginia, USA. They are a family owned
company that started in 2013 and ran by a brother and sister. They offer a wide selection of 100%
natural beard and shave products. They offer a few different scents including un-scented. I
received the Complete Beard Care Kit consisting of a beard wash, oil, balm and brush all in WV
Coal scent. It was wrapped up in an awesome little burlap sack. 
       I have been using the beard wash for three weeks now and love it. My beard is manageable
and soft. The WV Coal is a light, but nice Patchouli scent. I am not a huge patchouli fan, but this
is very light. The brush is soft and doesn't irritate my face which is good, because I am
constantly brushing it. The beard balm is the perfect grooming finish for your beard. It has a
decent hold, but not enough for my awesome handle bar mustache. I reapply balm midday to
keep my curl.
       I recommend this product to those of you just starting out or looking for a change. I would
be curious to smell the other scents and try the wax or hear what your opinions of it are. The kit
and other products offered could be found at their website at www.mountaineerbrand.com

                                        



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats some good Mustache Wax!

Well 80's "Olympias Best Mustache Contest" 2018

Hash on the Westside